Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last post from me.

2 posters

Go down

last post from me. Empty last post from me.

Post  Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:12 am

you are all a gang of immature people. You only read and see what you want. You want to be left alone. then whats the point of the alliance if there is no game play and no talk? ofc. you ignore this.

You escape from ur problems in reality and ingame. Does it get to hard. run run run and hide. and you're suppose to be adults? you act like 1 year olds.

You ignored me and my guild often. You came upp with excuses to not play with uss. "no we are busy" that setence all the time.

WE dared to ask why ya didnt wanna play. You stepped upp and threw crap at me instead of talk. Showing how immature and childish you are. I think i could be the smartest of ya all.

Isla or other modetors. if ya delite this it proves how right i am.

Back to top Go down

last post from me. Empty sigh

Post  isla mann (Lea) Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:18 am

Oh dear iky, well now you have had your say I hope thats the end of the matter. I realy dont want to go onto gw to argue with people and thats all you seem to provoke. Good luck in your new alliance. Very Happy Lea
isla mann (Lea)
isla mann (Lea)

Back to top Go down

last post from me. Empty Re: last post from me.

Post  Belkira Druss Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:14 am

Sorry to hear you felt that way IKY. But to be fair i have to agree with Lea, But still best wishes for the future to you and your guild. Very Happy
Belkira Druss
Belkira Druss

Back to top Go down

last post from me. Empty Re: last post from me.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down