Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess this is goodbye

2 posters

Go down

I guess this is goodbye Empty I guess this is goodbye

Post  Miztress Zara Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:33 am

I just logged in and noticed I am not in the guild anymore. I know I haven't been around a lot lately. It was nice knowing all of you.

Denise
Miztress Zara
Miztress Zara

Back to top Go down

I guess this is goodbye Empty I guess it is.

Post  isla mann (Lea) Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Sorry i didnt post right away I have been a bit busy, but when someone hasnt been on line for three months we have no other option but to kick people outa the guild. The forum was set up for people to let us know if they are going to be away for long periods of time that way we dont have to kick them out. but if people dont post, well................ I still havent mastered telepathy or how to use a crystal ball but when i do I will let you all know, good luck in your new guild if you have one. Lea
isla mann (Lea)
isla mann (Lea)

Back to top Go down

I guess this is goodbye Empty Re: I guess this is goodbye

Post  Miztress Zara Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:25 am

Yeah sorry my health hasn't been so great in the last few months. I have barely been able to sit at my computer more often then not. So I haven't been playing much for computer games. I did poke my head in on GW at least about once a month if I could. It was nice knowing all of you I hope you all are well and stay that way.

Denise
Miztress Zara
Miztress Zara

Back to top Go down

I guess this is goodbye Empty Re: I guess this is goodbye

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down