Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buttmonkeys......The Anna Definition

5 posters

Go down

Buttmonkeys......The Anna Definition Empty Buttmonkeys......The Anna Definition

Post  Anna Morphic Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:22 pm

I bet some of you are wondering what the heck a buttmonkey is.(and i expect some of you may even think it's a term of abuse).
Well,i guess it could be,but here's the official Anna definition and you can decide for yourselves.

Kicking Buttmonkeys is a term Sarah and i started using about a year or so ago,and it's since become kind of a Guild motto.It comes from the expression,"And monkeys might fly out of my butt",meaning "Sure,as if that's ever gonna happen."
So,a few uses of the word Buttmonkeys.................

"Kicking Buttmonkeys"......To go against the odds/to try to achieve the impossible.
"The guys a Buttmonkey".......He is someone who has no hope/totally useless/never gonna make it in a thousand years.
"Oh Buttmonkeys".......I really screwed up/I did'nt acheive what i set out to do.
I think you probably get the idea.
Keep kicking Buttmonkeys guys.....AnnaX.
Anna Morphic
Anna Morphic

Back to top Go down

Buttmonkeys......The Anna Definition Empty Re: Buttmonkeys......The Anna Definition

Post  Spawny Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Are we allowed to add definitions?

".. zomg wtf its a buttmonkey" ... you are totaly freaked out by some event and your kinda speechless Surprised
"Blame the buttmonkey" ... an all round expression for: "i feel like blaming someone for no good reason at all"

^_^ what ya think anna? Smile

~ Spawny <3

______
I live where my paper box is!
Current location: Buttmonkey land also better known as "earth" or "hell"
Spawny
Spawny

http://www.thewebsiteisdown.com

Back to top Go down

Buttmonkeys......The Anna Definition Empty Re: Buttmonkeys......The Anna Definition

Post  Anna Morphic Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:37 pm

LOL.......Yep,i like. Anyone else have a definition they'd like to add?
Anna Morphic
Anna Morphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawny Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:58 pm

"Watching the buttmonkey fall out of the tree" ... waiting till something actualy WILL happen.

~ Spawny <3

PS: im busy working on a project so it will take some time before i come online Smile (im thinking 1 - 3 days)
Spawny
Spawny

Back to top Go down

Post  Belkira Druss Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:46 pm

A buttmonkey - My rangers pet, named long before i met Anna! - It must of been fate! lol
Belkira Druss
Belkira Druss

Back to top Go down

Post  isla mann (Lea) Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:04 pm

Dunk is a Buttmonkey he manages to rez everyone around but leaves me till last even when im clicking on everything to get him to do it, he is a classic example of a Buttmonkey, bit like your pet, Bob, un trainable and still pees on the carpet affraid and anything it happens to come into contact with Laughing I did a quick search for the term and it is quite common, some of the terms are "to brown nose" or, "very stupid person", there are sites and even someone calling themselves Lord Buttmonkey. There are also some realy rude terms used for Buttmonkey, I will leave that term where i found it Laughing as I dont realy want to get the site closed down.
isla mann (Lea)
isla mann (Lea)

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawny Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Sounds realy realy tempting Razz

a site with naughty buttmonkey stuff xD

lol @ dunk btw

~ Spawny <3
Spawny
Spawny

Back to top Go down

Buttmonkeys......The Anna Definition Empty haha

Post  SkepticDetective Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Who would have guessed that Anna and I would leave such an indelible mark on this guild.

We all kick Buttmonkeys!

SkepticDetective

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawny Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:48 pm

i like the idea of being part of this evolution ^^

"Buttmonkey power!" ~ Simular to Turtle powa but better...

~ Spawny <3
Spawny
Spawny

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawny Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:43 pm

New add!

"Stay down you buttmonkey!!!!" ~ can only be used when it comes to Master togo from factions, the butthole dies at end of game but i just encounterd him at first island Surprised!!! there for: Stay down you damn togo >.<" your dead so just stay dead! :@

Just expressing some irritation Smile

~ Spawny <3
Spawny
Spawny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down