Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild members

+3
Spawny
Elona Beowulf [lea]
Bent Arrows
7 posters

Go down

Guild members Empty Guild members

Post  Bent Arrows Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:08 am

Because the way I was treated after helping you, I decided to quit the guild.
If I'm good enough to help all, but not good enough to talk with in guild chat, I feel misplaced.
Li Chun Lao only wanted to talk in alliance chat though he could see I was online, and that was too much for me, after I have helped him lots of times.
Maybe it's only me, but I think that very ungrateful, because I never did anyone in guild any wrong.
Have fun with Guild Wars but don't count on me anymore.

Bent Arrows

Back to top Go down

Guild members Empty Re: Guild members

Post  Elona Beowulf [lea] Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:35 pm

I'm sorry this happend. i have not had this problem before in this guild. i hope you dont make yourself too much of a stanger.
Elona Beowulf [lea]
Elona Beowulf [lea]

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawny Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Well, you did kinda miss my spam actions earlier, but im having a crap month, crap days and a crap life the passed few days. So i havent been on much.

If the chat thing botherd you so much, i would have suggested to talk to us on the forum or in guild chat if were on about it. Not just state your problem and leave.

But hey, free country, free game (hell yea) Smile you gotta do what you wanna do mate.

Good luck in what you gonna do next ^^

~ Spawny
Spawny
Spawny

http://www.thewebsiteisdown.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Morphic Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Sorry,but i've never seen you online.If you were ignored by everyone,i'm sorry.To be honest,i did'nt even know you were in the Guild.
And who the heck is Li Chun Lao?I've never heard of him either.Are you posting on the forum for the right Guild?
Anna Morphic
Anna Morphic

Back to top Go down

Post  isla mann (Lea) Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Well im totaly confused by this, for one i cant seem to find a member or an officer called li chun lao and as bent arrows was in the guild for three days i dont think he gave it a fair chance, I didnt see him doing much talking and had he of done i would have answered him... its no good telling us there is a problem after you leave as its to late to put it right Shocked Laters Lea

Last edited by isla mann (Lea) on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
isla mann (Lea)
isla mann (Lea)

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawny Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 am

Honestly i dont even think he still reads this :p
Spawny
Spawny

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca (lea) Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:43 am

This was kinda strange...I never heard of either one of these people. He must have come online at a time when nobody in guild or alliance was on as everybody is always chatting it up. Oh well, as Isla states he didn't stay long enough go give anybody a chance or to rectify the problem.

Becca (lea)

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawny Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:38 pm

I like the word: "rectify"

(dont ask why, it just sounds good)

And as i also think, no point in this topic as he doesnt read this anyways. Imo, just close it and be done bout it. To be more precise on this.. he was in the guild, had a problem, told us and left right after (or before he wrote it down) What can you do to fix a problem right that? He didnt give us a chance to convince him to stay or to re-see his vision on the guild.

His problem, give life a chance, give lea a chance, give coffee a chance!

Here and now (and sometimes in a paper box) ...

~ Spawny
Spawny
Spawny

Back to top Go down

Post  Elona Beowulf [lea] Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:24 am

Coffee Issues aside Spawny (and i am yerning my first cup of a Monday morning).

I am the one who invited him in, and I feel a little bad he left so soon after.

I dont think it was the guilds fault though i know as well as any of us we are a chatty bunch, me probs least of all. However i did hope my recruiting history would go somewhat smoother than this lol.

COFFEE TIME!!!!!!
Elona Beowulf [lea]
Elona Beowulf [lea]

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawny Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Well, im sure your a good officer and that like Anna, out a bunch of buttmonkeys, you'll find some cool peeps ^^.

Just keep going and dont give up, with a coffee in the hand, you'll get through alot of places/countrys Very Happy

(time for pie now)

~ Spawny
Spawny
Spawny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash_is_the_devil Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:28 pm

i Will say this i know i havent really been in the guild that long my self and ya i do agree wit wot ppl r say that he didnt give it enough time and didnt talk that much but ive even sed things and no one has sed anything thats y i dont really talk no more ya i knw give it a bit more time but to me i know ur all doing something eaither helpin out another player r getting factions sometimes ive just sat here and watched wot ppl r sayin can be fun all it was wit arrows i think is that i he didnt feel apart of the guild apart of a fun friendly guild but he wot do i know catch u all on gw and from me gd nite and take care and dont worry im not leavein guild n i dont plan to eaither im always here if need
Ash_is_the_devil
Ash_is_the_devil

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawny Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Im having a shit life mate for the moment.

Im not on in gw alot so i cant come and have a chat with your or play with you. Which goes for most of the guild.
i got close to throwing in the towl or how you say it.

Anyways mate, im sure this post will be read by the others and they'll "fix" it Smile Lea is a good guild and you'll get the attention you deserve.

Thnx for lettting the guild know mate.

Cheers
Spawny
Spawny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down