Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye note

5 posters

Go down

Goodbye note Empty Goodbye note

Post  Mydea Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Dear guildes,

More than a year ago I met Anna and Isla at piken square. After some dancing they asked me to join the guild. I remembered that I said to Anna that there was a change I wouldn't stay long. Well after more than a year, that time has come, time to meet new people and try different things. I am not verry good at farewells, so I keep it brief. I really really enjoyed my time in this guild (alliance) and you all were really good and nice for me. Maybe the decision I made is a wrong one, but we can only find out by trying.

Hope to bump into you guys once in a while. I said I would keep it short so i finish this message with a good hug

((((((((((((((((((((Guildes))))))))))))))))))))))

Love Mydea
Mydea
Mydea

Back to top Go down

Goodbye note Empty Re: Goodbye note

Post  Elona Beowulf [lea] Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:22 pm

DONT GO.....

Hope you enjoy your time away and i look forward to bumping into you sometime.

good luck
Elona Beowulf [lea]
Elona Beowulf [lea]

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawny Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Taking this as a professional emo writer:

Good luck, have fun. Hope to see you arround. If you need help, you may still pm me and if you want a chat: when im on, spam me ^^

I wish you lots of fun and take care.

Cheers from the crew and me

~ Spawny
Spawny
Spawny

http://www.thewebsiteisdown.com

Back to top Go down

Post  isla mann (Lea) Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:02 pm

We will miss you Mydea, you have always been a great member of Lea always helpfull to new members and its been a pleasure to have you with us, I wish you well and hope that we can stay in touch((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Lea Crying or Very sad
isla mann (Lea)
isla mann (Lea)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Morphic Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:29 pm

I remember it well Mydea.That was a good night.You and Nandi were our first real members,and have remained faithful to the Guild all this time.
I can understand why you want to leave (i want to leave every other day...lol) but i hoped the day would never come.I will miss you loads as i'm sure will everyone else who has known you.Good luck hun,and don't forget the Guild door is always open,so if you ever get bored and want to share a hall with two dopey old gals and a scotsman,just shout.
Take care hun........AnnaX.
Anna Morphic
Anna Morphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down