Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The life of devil kat him self

3 posters

Go down

The life of devil kat him self Empty The life of devil kat him self

Post  Ash_is_the_devil Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:01 am

Born as a Ascalon but rasied by the devil him self.
I was only young when i saw my own family killed by the devil. The devil took me and looked into my eyes and said "son you have much evil in you let me help you master it and controll it the power you have in side you heart". I didnt know what to say i knew if i didnt let himhe could easy kill me and i wanted to someday kill him so ilet him train me he made me block my mind and think of him as my family.

as years went by i started to study the art of swords play as i became more and more masterfull with the swords i start to remember and started to dream of what i saw on that cold dark night that the devil killed the family i once new it started to make me lose my mind then the day came that the devil give me the name i hold to this day as devil kat.

A fewmonths later the pain and hurt that i saw the day the devil killed my family returned and i felt so strong and the power i had inside of came out and then i broke free of the hold the devil had over me so i killed the devil the same way as he killed my own family my true family i was now free of it all and now i wonder the world looking for the evil that has come to take this world that i can once again rid it and become more and more free with each kill that i make with the sword that carry and the blade is guided by the help of my mother and father.

I hope that 1 day my family would be proudeof me and help me other come the evil inside and that the power i hold can be used for gd and not evil as i am the new devil in this world trying to put things right that was once taken form the world we live its time to give life back to this land and not to take it.

The devil mite be in me but i have the power of both good and evil i just need to make sure that i never unlease the evil with in me ever agaon
Ash_is_the_devil
Ash_is_the_devil

Back to top Go down

The life of devil kat him self Empty Re: The life of devil kat him self

Post  Becca (lea) Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:51 pm

Well done Ash...sure wish i had y'alls talent when it comes to these stories...if i tried one am sure it would sound trite and amateurish.

Becca (lea)

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawny Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:17 pm

I like your story mate, You gave it some thought.

I liked the story and its nice to see that you found your way to the forum and this topic Smile
Not many are busy with it alot. Smile so Cheers

~ Spawny
Spawny
Spawny

http://www.thewebsiteisdown.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash_is_the_devil Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:55 pm

Its the lest i could do and im glad you both liked it
Ash_is_the_devil
Ash_is_the_devil

Back to top Go down