Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What time(s) are you usually online?

5 posters

Go down

What time(s) are you usually online? Empty What time(s) are you usually online?

Post  Sulaya Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Thought It might do us some good since there are a few new people coming in. Not sure how many will read/reply but it isn't going to do any harm Smile

Before I say why I'm online at weird times I'll tell you all a bit about me first.

My name is Chris, I'm an IT Technician (Windows XP/2003/2008/vista/7 etc) Currently working for BT (British Telecom). I work 4pm to Midnight Mon-Fri so I'm usually online between say.. 12:30-01:00am and 06:00-08:00am and again anywhere from 10am to 3pm.

It's generally dead between 10am and early afternoon so i tend to stay online longer at night.

(All times are GMT)

So.. what about you guys?

Sulaya

Back to top Go down

What time(s) are you usually online? Empty Re: What time(s) are you usually online?

Post  Anna Morphic Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:54 pm

It's kinda i'm here when i get here.Usually i'm on at weekends most of the day and night till about 11 pm,and weekdays 7 till 10 pm.But as i'm off work at the moment,i come on during the day too.Usually when i'm not asleep....lol.
See you in the game...AnnaX.
Anna Morphic
Anna Morphic

Back to top Go down

What time(s) are you usually online? Empty Re: What time(s) are you usually online?

Post  Spawny Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:56 pm

When im here, im here, when im not, im not.

Very Happy get a hold of that right?
Spawny
Spawny

http://www.thewebsiteisdown.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Rayve Darksong Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Usually in the evenings and weekends. If not the evenings, then during the day when Bob is at work, or I can't find anything to do to occupy my time. I'm not on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday evenings starting in 2 days time (cause I got a job *does dance*).

I'm quite boring, though. I usually come on and tend to forget I can talk to people, and get so distracted by my urge to play, that I'll spend 3 hours doing whatever it is I came on for until I see the alliance burst in to life.

I suck.
Lady Rayve Darksong
Lady Rayve Darksong

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddo Swam Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:34 am

Haha funny seeing this thread, since I've been working on a solution for this "problem"

I'll keep you guys posted but the solution is almost there!
Paddo Swam
Paddo Swam

http://www.gw2party.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down