Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes............

4 posters

Go down

Sometimes............ Empty Sometimes............

Post  Anna Morphic Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:14 pm

Stop me if i don't make sense guys......i dunno.
Just lately,i've been getting itchy feet.Over the past two years i've watched Lea grow from being 2 amatures running round like headless chickens,to the big Guild we have today.
We have a great Alliance,friendly members,and a general feel-good thing going on.
So why does it get me down so much?
Well,i kinda miss the old days.Everything was up in the air.A chaotic mess.But it was a good mess,and it was our mess.
Now we're on the verge of becoming a Guild most players would be proud to join.(okay,so we still get the few buttmonkeys who think they can leave and start a Guild of thier own from scratch and own a town in a week,but generally we're doing well.)
We've got some uber-forum being planned for us.I can't say i'm fussed.Every member and his brother that joins wants to scrap the forum and make a new one.That's why we've had 4 so far.
The gist of it is,i'm bored.I'd love to just pack my bags and start all over again.It's not anything against you guys,i think you're all incredible.I just need something to achieve again.
Don't get your knickers in a twist too soon tho.I've talked to Isla about it and she's not too keen,so i guess it won't happen.
I guess i just wanted to come here and waffle a bit......let my feelings out.I do miss the old days tho.They were what made GW worth playing.
Take it easy guys.......AnnaX.
Anna Morphic
Anna Morphic

Back to top Go down

Sometimes............ Empty Re: Sometimes............

Post  Belkira Druss Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:35 pm

Gets us all that way in the end i reckon m8, I just stopped playing and started achieving very different things in life Smile)) Guildwars will never be what it was 12 months, 18 months or 2 years ago for us peeps. I Still miss you guys though.

Love, light and peace,

Bob
Belkira Druss
Belkira Druss

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Morphic Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:02 pm

We miss the Bobster too hun.
Dunno if you can understand it,but it's a bit like being in the Dead Kennedys,and then 2 years later you're in Pink Floyd.Know what i mean?
Laters...AnnaX.
Anna Morphic
Anna Morphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Belkira Druss Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:19 pm

I understand it perfectly hun. All my closest friends stopped playing gw along while ago just didnt have the same appeal then. I've done all the campaigns 2 or 3 times over as you know. Got to the point where iwas playing for the sake of playing. Like going from Abba to Mettalica if you will......................... Crying or Very sad Shocked alien cat confused affraid sunny Basketball pig pirat Like a Star @ heaven Suspect Mad cheers
Belkira Druss
Belkira Druss

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Kyle [CAT] Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:02 pm

I think I know what you mean, most of the people I used to talk to no longer log on and it kinda stinks but it's ok because I found a new(ish) bunch of pals to talk to (that means you lot BTW Razz ) I dunno what i'm going ona bout or even what I was gonna say next so i'll leave it there, but yanno.

P.S don't go anywhere Anna! I for one think you're awesome cheers
Miss Kyle [CAT]
Miss Kyle [CAT]

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawny Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:12 am

i'll drop my 2 cents here.

I totaly get what you talk about Anna.. i have that feeling in lineage 2, the one you have in GW, i have in Lineage 2. To be honest bout it.. right now im giving lineage 2 another shot... though my girlfriend (we met in that game) thinks it sux now and i also said i got fed up with it... im trying it again (she dunno Mad dont ask me why but i got a bad feeling bout it when i would)

just doing all over again, having a goal to achive, go back to the old days, old friends you made long ago... gues you could call it sort of a re-union. I am talking bout the more active stuff though... this is absorbing alot of my time now... its why im not much in gw these days. You could kinda compare it to those realy focused guilds that want to be the best, known and do all and be all. We are a clan of 40 people, and we have more activity than the biggest allies on the server (and we actualy are like outnumber 4 to 1) and yet we win from them ^^

Anyways... i missed it and im back but i dunno how long i'll be rolling with it. Anyways Anna... the good old days, wanna try over, wanna try again, get maybe old friends back and stuff, getting a goal... sometimes its a good thing to do... but then you have those times.. that it will just blow up in your face like a bubblegum. I hope mine aint gonna do that. What ever you wanna/gonna do, im still gonna be a friend and if i can help you out on things... ask away. Like a saying we got here... when it comes to having a question: you have a no, but you can always get a yes!

my 2 cents.. hope i didnt missunderstood you and made an all out of topic emo post! :C

- Mahow
Spawny
Spawny

http://www.thewebsiteisdown.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Morphic Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:16 am

Awwww...thanx guys.
Don't worry too much.Even if i find a new cause to go for,i'll still be linked to Lea.And by the way........you guys are pretty awesome too.
Big hugaroonies......AnnaX.
Anna Morphic
Anna Morphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawny Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:37 pm

just remember Anna, If you'd cut a midget into 2, it will always drop to the left side!

Huggies
Spawny
Spawny

http://www.thewebsiteisdown.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum