a short message

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a short message

Post  isla mann (Lea) on Sun May 17, 2009 3:32 am

If someone hasnt been online in the guild in the last month i have to kick them out, if they are an officer and havent been on i have to demote them, im not sure what to do about Gracie and Yoshie they havent been online for nine months now, I will be away for a couple of weeks as from wednesday the 20.05.09 im not sure if i will be able to get online as im staying with my daughter, but i will see you all when i get back. The forum is usefull for letting people know whats going on i just wish more people would use it. Laters Lea Very Happy
isla mann (Lea)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a short message

Post  Miss Kyle [CAT] on Tue May 19, 2009 12:21 am

Hello Smile I have no idea what you could do about your missing members bu I hope you have a good time at your daughters cheers You're gonna miss my birthday though Shocked it's ok I forgive ya lol Razz
Miss Kyle [CAT]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Morphic on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:06 pm

It's a hard one Boss.Gracie was such a big part of the Guild when she was with us,and Yoshie was such a spirit raiser in the Guild.It seems a shame to kick either of them,especially since they both said they'd be back.
However.......i do feel 9 months is a long time.A bit too long.I know Yoshie was one of your best buds,as was Gracie to me.Problem is,where do you draw the line hun?
I know Gracie is studying,but i doubt if she'll come back now,and Yoshie is having fun teaching English to young Spanish ladies,so i doubt he has the time for GW.
Maybe the deadline is coming close?
Your choice Bosslady.........AnnaX.
Anna Morphic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca (lea) on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Tough call to make....but if you do give them the boot they can always come back if they ever do decide to play the game again.

Becca (lea)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top