Bye y'all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bye y'all

Post  Becca (lea) on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:30 pm

It's become apparent to me that I just can't do the whole guild thing. Nothing against HOME, there are super people in it, its just me and my personality. I become to personally involved, never did learn the knack of its just a game thing, lol, stresses me out too much and then game isn't enjoyable anymore...worry too much about guild, alliance, recruiting, etc. I am gonna leave and just play solo...seems to work better for me that way. Take care and stay the wonderful alliance that you are!

Becca (lea)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bye y'all

Post  isla mann (Lea) on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Im sorry to see you go Becca, not only have we lost a good team member but also a very good friend, Anna went through the same thing a little while back and left for a while, she just got to stressed with it all, I hope you will stay in touch with us and let us know how you are doing, it feels like you were our next door neighbour and it wont be the same without you, I wish you luck with going solo and hope you can enjoy the game a little more. Take care, your friend Lea
isla mann (Lea)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Morphic on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:33 pm

It's not happening Becks.
I tried exactly the same thing about a year ago,and it just did'nt work.Once you've got into the running of a Guild,and everyone starts to see you as part of the furniture,it's virtually impossible to stay away.I even went to the extreme of starting a Guild the thrid time i left,and even that did'nt stop me thinking about LEA.
I would'nt worry too much about getting involved if i were you hun.I've been emotionally involved in this place since day one,and i know as well as you do that it can wear you down.The answer is not to try to leave it behind,but treat it a bit like a naughty kid and shut off from it now and then.I even thought about leaving the game completly recently,but as you well know there are too many people on here i'd miss,too much work gone into it all,and too many links with the whole thing.
If you still want to leave the Alliance,i wish you luck.We will all miss you i know.But if i were you,i'd have a think about it for a while.
If you want to talk things over,you know where we are hun.........don't be shy ok?
Hugs....AnnaX.
Anna Morphic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RukiaDarkling[Home] on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:38 am

damn.. becca... this sucks... you were a wonderfull women with much affection to our guild and alliance.... even i can tell that and i'm only in it for about a week... it really blew me away when i saw you out of our Guild roster and then this message.... I hope you can think it over cause HOME aint the same without you.....
If you need any help or something like it please wisper me....

RukiaDarkling[Home]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum